RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check in time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check out time 11:00 am Mexico Time.
We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condominium and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
· For Sonoran Sea, Sonoran Sun, Sonoran Sky and Princessa de Peñasco the reservation holder must be at least 25 years old and present state issued ID upon check-in.
· The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this and or the rules below are immediate removal from the property.
· If there is anything wrong in your unit at check-in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
· NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
· Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items our of the condominium. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing, or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
· Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
· Fireworks, firearms, and drugs are prohibited by Mexican Law. Fireworks are prohibited within 1 mile from the properties.
· Smoking is not permitted in the condos, on the balconies, or on the grounds of the Sonoran Sea. For guests at the Sonoran Sea, the only designated smoking area is on the beach.
· No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 9:45 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility. The use of big speakers in the pool area and patios is not allowed. It’s only allowed the use of personal speakers in a moderate volume.
· Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed. It is prohibited to have tents, chairs, towels or to organize games in the green areas (grass).
· Room capacity, 3 bedrooms (6 persons), 2 bedrooms (4 persons), 1 bedroom (2 persons). Only 2 extra people are allowed per unit if the unit is supplied with sofa sleeper.
· There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
· No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
· Sleeping inside the vehicles are not allowed.
· BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos or on the patios. BBQ's have been installed on the premises for your convenience.
· When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
· The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in the designated trash areas, next to the elevators.
· Please return all room keys upon checkout, to avoid a replacement key charge.
· ATV's, RV's, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes, and sand rails must be parked along the designated area.
· Only registered persons staying at the Resorts are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, fitness center BBQ grills, etc these areas cannot be used after 9:45 pm. The guest's visitors are not allowed to use the common areas.
· Casago and Administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
· Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills.
· Be sure to wear your ID bracelet provided at check-in at all times while in the common areas. This allows security personnel to easily identify you and keep unauthorized persons out. If you do not wear the ID Bracelet you will be addressed by security and you will be escorted off the property.
· No pets or service animals are allowed per HOA rules, this also applies to the owner's guests.
· Casago Rocky Point, RPR Mexico and administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium please be sure to lock the units.
· The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
· In case of an emergency after HOA office hours please refer to guard gate for assistance.
· People under the age of 16 cannot use the gym facilities. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzi areas.
· Children must be always under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas. There are no lifeguards.
· Hanging any sort of clothes or towels on terrace rails is prohibited.
· Only swimsuits and Lycra swim shirts are allowed in the pools/Jacuzzis/ T-shirts and/or street clothes are prohibited.
· Lost and Damaged Wristbands will have a $ 20.00 USD charge.
We understand plans change sometimes. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancelation and refund policy.
• If a cancelation is made more than ten days before the arrival date, there will be a cancelation fee of $100.00 (USD). At that time, we will refund your credit card less the $150.00 (USD) cancelation fee.
• If cancelation is less than ten days before the arrival date, there will be no refunds.
• No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
• Please note: There are no refunds for early departures and/or No-Show reservations.
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.